- Miley Cyrus just released the video for her new single “Party in The USA”, and if that’s what a party in the USA looks like, then I’m moving to England. Since when do patriotic parties look like rap videos with young girls backing it up for the camera?
- They may not be famous, but their story made Fox News. A couple beat down a man at KFC because their order at the fast food joint was slow. According to Fox News, the couple assaulted the man after he told them to stop swearing because there were children around. They didn’t take too kindly to that, and as the boyfriend punched him, the girlfriend kicked him. I wonder what Col. Sanders would have to say about this?
- They caught the man who videotaped sports journalist Erin Andrews naked in her hotel room. The crazy thing is, this guy doesn’t seem to be the typical weirdo you’d find looking at dirty pictures in his mom’s basement. He actually seems normal at first glance. Fox News broke the story on its website and gave comments from his attorney, who told the media, “I don ‘t think he’s even had a parking ticket” and “he’s as regular a guy as you’ll ever meet – a great friend. I must have calls from 30 people wanting to know what they could do to help.” I don’t know about you, but I’m not sure I would want a friend who has a secret fetish for taping women without their knowledge.
- For girls this season, to be trendy means channeling Molly Ringwald’s character Claire from The Breakfast Club. LemonDrop.com fills us in on what that means: “Pick modern pieces with interesting details that reference her teen-queen style: a satin blouse paired with a menswear-inspired skirt is reminiscent of Claire’s look without being too costume-y.” Don’t be scared of this look from the 80’s. You won’t look like you’re supposed to be in a Richard Simmons video. Some looks can transcend time.
- How I Met Your Mother is bringing a little O.C. to its 100th episode. Entertainment Weekly got the exclusive from an executive producer of the show that Rachel Bilson will have a big role in the episode. Rumor has it she is going to be playing Ted’s “baby mama.” Uh, I don’t know how Seth’s going to feel about Summer having someone else’s baby.
- Another Saw movie is coming out, Saw VI. I love horror movies and the first Saw was exciting because it was a different kind of horror movie, but now there are just too many. How many times are we going to see the same thing? It’s no surprise that the Jigsaw is going to set up some kind of contraception and his victim is going to fight to survive, but still die in the end. Once you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.
- The “King of Pop” is still making hits from the grave. Michael Jackson’s ‘This is It’ concert film is the best pre-selling concert film ever, according to Yahoo Music. The film, set to release on October 28th, has “sold out pre-sale tickets for nearly 1000 showings of the film.” Only Michael Jackson.
- Who knew Edward A.K.A. Robert Pattinson was so artistic. Not only does he save Bella and look good on screen, he also writes music! According to X17, Rob is going to write two songs for Eclipse, the installment to follow New Moon in the Twilight series. I guess we’ll have to wait until its distant debut before we see if he can turn out some killer lyrics, or if he’s better off as just eye candy.